Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs

Go down

Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs Empty Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs

Post by Kiani Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 pm

If you guys come across or are willing to part with them just let me know a pricing and amount and ill try and get back to you asap Smile
Mahalo,
Kiki

Last edited by Kiani on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of items that im buying)
Kiani
Kiani

Back to top Go down

Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs Empty Re: Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I -lvl my own alts sometimes for Charity, if you trust me, I could offer to use Tawens on your esper for you.

The tawens are nontradable, so you would have to entrust me with your esper.

Back to top Go down

Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs Empty Re: Buying kylin/miradrake orbs & Dragon Fang Herbs

Post by Kiani Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

alright Smile i trust you, how much would it cost me for the use of your gems?
Kiani
Kiani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Prolly free, but at most 10G per.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiani Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:45 am

Alright Smile Mahalo Kujii just let me know when you have them and ill give you the money for the gems Smile
Kiani
Kiani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down